I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Monday Meanderings


Bible Study:  Reading my Busy Moms Bible


Memory Verse
Hebrews 7:25

Husband Encouragement
Make his favorite cookies and do as much of his paperwork for him this week that I can do......

Train Them Up

* Routine, Routine, Routine.....Need I say more....

* Keep on doing our Bible reading in the morning and at night. (When I sit down to read my bible at night before bed, they get their bibles and sit quietly and read....then just before they go to bed, we read from the bible and answer questions they have. They have started really enjoying this..) Keep it going.....


Must Do
*Plant Garden
*Mow Yard (again)
*Find Dresser for my daughter in law for the babys room
* Finish Alainas dress (I am determined to get this done and then another one)
Zone
YARD
Menu
Will post later
Fun Things
*Moms Night Out!!!
* Play day today
*Go help Amber get baby room more organized
* Go play at Grannys Wednesday or Friday
* Mom had an appointment Thursday so the kids get to stay with some friends while she is gone......They love these friends.... :)
*Go with Daddy to get stuff for work Wednesday or Friday.
Crazy Crazy week...
For More Monday Meanderings Visit Sarah!!!

Have a blessed Week!!!!
Crystal



Blessings



Crystal

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

I love that your kids just sit and read their Bible next to you! And I also love your blog design! Hope you're having a great week!