Memory Verse -- Philippians 2:14 This is the girl's memory verse for this week so I am doing theirs with them.
Train Them Up...
* Work on first time obedience. WE have gotten way off track in this.
* Exercise at least twice this week...more if I can work it in.
* Start getting dressed every morning instead of wearing my slouchy clothes all day. :)
New Habit of the Month... Make sure the laundry is put up before I go to bed at night. Been keeping my dishes pretty well done up but now I need to work on that laundry pile..
* Must clean my messy house....I really need to de-clutter and reorganize.
* Help Paul finish redoing the living room this week.
M - B- Oatmeal and Strawberries
L- Leftover Chicken Tacos from Sunday
S- Lasagna, Garlic Bread
T- B- Blueberry muffins, yoghurt
L- Smoked Sausage and Fried Potatoes
S-Chicken Noodle Soup
W- B-Baked French Toast, Smoothies
L- Leftover Chicken Noodle Soup
S- Bible Study---Spaghetti & Meatballs/Cheesey Garlic Biscuits...
S- Pinto Beans, Fried Potatoes, Meatloaf
F- B- Muffins, Smoothies
L- Meatloaf Sandwiches
S-Biscuits & Gravy
S- B- Omlettes
L- At a Fair
S- At a Fair
*RAIN!!!!!!! Supposed to get 3 days of it this week...
* Going to the Fair this weekend.
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. The new Pretzel M&M's :)
2. Audio Books....for the children...not me. :)
3. Nap Time!!!
Can you tell its been Monday? But its got to get better!!!
For more Monday Meadering' s join us at Sarah' s!
Have a Blessed Week!!!!