I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, July 03, 2010

My wonderful husband.....

I have the Greatest Husband in the World!!!!!  He is such a hard worker and he always makes time for our babies. No matter how tired he is or how much he has to do, he still makes time to sit them on his knee and just spend time with them teaching them.  He comes in from work and wrestles with them and they LOVE it!!! I love hearing the screams of joy and the "Come get me Daddy".

He  has been sick with a sinus infection the last couple of weeks but he still has been working and taking care of his family.   I had to have a tooth pulled a couple of weeks ago while he was out of town on a trip for a couple of days.   He knows how dental work gets me down and he hated being out of town.  He came home the next day and immediately started helping with the house and cooking and making sure I had whatever I thought I could eat.  He even made two different trips to town to get me stuff.

His (our) first Grandbaby is due any day and I cant wait to see him as a grandpa.  I never thought that I would be a grandma at 29.  But its okay.  I am so anxious for this baby to get here so I can spoil it.  But I know he has waited a loooooonnnnnggg time to be able to say that he is a grandpa.   He is so excited about it.


I thank God everyday for sending my husband to me.  He knew what He was doing when He gave us to each other.  We have learned alot the last couple of years about becoming a couple that pleases God.  It has not been an easy journey and we are far from finished but I am so glad that My husband has been the one that I have journeyed it with and that we will continue this journey together! 


This picture was taken at the Zoo in Great Bend, Ks.  We were there on business and the town has a free Zoo and Raptor center.  It was really cool.  We were in the Aquarium house when this picture was taken and a really big fish had just swam by and of course Jason was distracted...Kylie was acting scared and Alaina clung to daddy...lol.  A great trip though.







This monkey was so playful and was really enjoying having the kids talk to him.  He followed us all the way around the cage.  Course pictures are hard to take of a moving monkey through wire.. :)   The fish on the right, was one of many in the aquarium house.  The girls thought it was cool in the house because the only light was the lights coming from the aquarium's.  It was a really really cool but weird light.   If that makes any sense....but most of the house dark with green and purple and blue and pink lights everywhere....made for some interesting pictures! 

This trip was just one of the many things that Paul does for his family!  So blessed to have him!!!

Blessings and I pray all has a very blessed Holiday weekend!
Crystal

No comments: