I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, February 23, 2007

Feeling Better

Just to let everyone know that we are all feeling better and are getting back on track. I had a bad night wednesday night, contractions off and on all night and had a gallbladder attack along with them so we took it easy again yesterday. I took the girls to Pauls mothers house today for a couple of hours. It sure was nice to get out of the house and spend some time away without having to depend on Paul to take me. I know he enjoys coming home and being able to relax and i feel so bad because he has to take me to buy groceries and he even has to buy stamps for me because I cannot load and unload the girls that much in and out of the truck. If I do then I have contracitons all night and he has to stay up then anyway. It is just much simpler for him to take me. But......March 1st I get induced so two weeks after that I won't have to depend on him anymore It will just be me and the three kids to go terrorize the grocery store and the post office lol.....We will see how it goes. I don't have much else going on, Just a long list of stuff to get done before Jason gets here. So I may not blog alot between now and then.

Love and Prayers.

No comments: