I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Still Hanging In There

Just got a minute to post. I am still pregnant. I really hope that it comes soon but tommorow is my nieces birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!!!!) and I really don't want him to come on her day so i am patiently waiting.

I have not done alot today. I put Enchilada in the crockpot for supper and have been updating our webstore.

I have been researching alot here lately on Cloth Diapers and Cloth Wipes. I have already made some Cloth Wipes and they work great. I am probably going to experiment with the diapers soon. I have to make some curtains for my bedroom and living room first and i want to make me a new purse and the girls some summer clothes so I will see how much i get done between now and when the baby is born and how much i get done afterward. I want to plant a garden and I have no idea when it is time to start. I need to ask my father in law since he grows one every year.

Anyway, just musings for now. Curious what others think about the cloth diapers and wipes.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Thanks for Claire's happy birthday. I haven't been posting on my blog lately, I have been studying but I can't seem to concentrate on Romans, I got that it is about man's greatest need, the gospel. I will comment more on my blog or call you tonight. I have been reading about being a praying woman/wife and doing a study on Proverbs 31(which is not all about just what we think!) I will send you some material on it soon. Just be patient with me! I love you. Hang in there.

Sis