I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Questions from a 4 yr old.

"Momma why did God make us with two legs in front and two legs in back?" said Kylie. My response. "ummmmmmmmm......ummmmmmmm. What do you mean two legs in front and two legs in back?" She then proceeded to explain what she meant which when her daddy got out of the shower, he understood perfectly. I told him it was because she was crazy like him....lol. I finally understood what she was asking and we gave her an answer that she apparently liked cause she hasnt asked since. But she has been asking just off the wall questions. Off the wall but smart. You can tell that her mind is just going in circles. It is so cute but we have at least two moments aday where I am just stopped in my tracks racking my brain trying to think of what she means and how I am going to answer that.

Life with a very smart four year old...........should be a tv show huh.

and last but not least. a video that i came across today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6uqj0_jQc

It is funny.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

Edited: This is in response to javamamma 's comment. God made us with a front and a back side. I am just waiting on her to decide we have legs on the sides too.. She is really smart. Sometimes Homeschooling her scares me because I am afraid she is going to be way over my head. My sister got all the book smarts in our family, I got common sense but not very many book smarts. Thanks for the comment.

2 comments:

javamamma said...

OK, clue me in. How do we have 2 legs in the back?

She sounds brilliant beyond her years. :)

Jules said...

I get it, Kylie! You are SO smart!!!! Keep up the great questions! Love you girl, Aunt Julie :o)