I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

News

Just announcing that my sister found out yesterday that her precious third child she is carrying is supposed to be a BOY!

Her and her husband have had quite the journey to being parents. They have had lots of heartache and struggles and now to have three children in less than four years......That is quiet the blessing.

I am so happy for them. And for Claire and Lily as I know they will be very good big sisters to their little brother. Kylie and Alaina just love theirs and spoil him like crazy. I have no doubt that Claire and Lily will do the same to Drew. I love yall and miss yall.....


Blessings

1 comment:

Jules said...

Thank you, sissy. I love you so much. Claire is really excited about "baby Dew" but of course, Lily doesn't understand. She took 3 steps yesterday!!!!