I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This weeks menu

I'm not linking up this week but I am going to try to in the future.

This week is kinda simple. We are getting shorter and shorter on money so our meals are simpler and simpler. That and I wanted a break from cooking so much.

Monday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday: Leftover Soup, Grilled Cheese, Steamed Squash (may not sound like it goes together but the girls wanted sqaush so we are having it...lol)

Wednesday: Pancakes, Bacon.

Thurday: Quesadillas.

Friday: Fried Potatoes, Pinto Beans (with Smoked Sausage) Corn Bread.

I made a Hersheys Chocolate Cake last night and that will be our desert all week.

For breakfast, the kids and I are choosing between, Eggs, Toast(with or without Peanut Butter), Oatmeal, Cold Cereal (we get it on Wic so it dont cost anything. ) and dont tell anyone but this morning, we had pudding...lol.

For our lunches, we are having baked potatoes, rice and veggies, rollups (corn tortilla, cheese, meat if we have any, and veggies....heated and rolled up..yummm) and leftovers.

This is it for this week. I am trying to come up with some creative stuff for the next two weeks. We get paid every two weeks and so I buy my groceries on a two week menu. I try to only go to the store once.

Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

This sounds good! I am still trying to come up with some stuff for you. I am just tired and my brain is mush. lol. Love you, Sis