I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Alaina!

Yesterday my middle child, the one that I worried wouldnt get here, turned 4! 4 can you believe it.

Alaina, I really didnt think that you would get into this world safe. You were stubborn and a mess while I carried you. The doctor was never sure that you were definately a girl, I was sicker with you than with the others, and then you had some heart beat issues that scared us all like crazy. But when time came for you to come out, you didnt waste any time. And that is how you have stayed. In fast gear!

You are a rotten mess as you like to tell us. But we cant help but love you. You can take anyone you want to and wrap them around your finger....Its amazing to watch.

You are probably going to be my farm girl. You would rather play in the dirt or with the dogs than with the dishes and dolls.

My sweet "Lainda Bear" I love you more everyday and pray that you will grow up to be a loving God fearing woman who wont beat up all the boys who try to date you. lol. Please stay strong and always be daddy's little girl.

We love you mommy, daddy and the rest of us.

I will try to add some pictures later, I am in the process of redoing my computer.

1 comment:

Jules said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET LAINA!!!! We love you VERY much!!! (((HUGS))) and kisses!!!

Aunt Julie, Uncle Charlie, Claire , Lily & Drew