I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Jason (aka Rooskie Bear)

Two years ago today, my Jason Bear was born. I remember waiting those last few weeks because he hurt so bad I just wanted him out. Now I wish I could make time stand still and keep him a baby forever. He is getting so big. He tells me "My Big Momma". Yes he is growing up. He is my mischievious, sweet, all boy little boy. And smart! Way to smart for this momma. He is only two and he already counts with the girls and says his abc's when they do.

He loves his tractors too, and horses and trains....(or in Jason language..choo choo Prounounced shoo shoo...lol) He is hilarious.

I cant wait to see what he becomes as he grows. But then again, cant he just stay little forever.
My mom got him a shirt for his birthday, it is a size 5t, I figured it was way to big and put it up for summer...late summer, He pulled it out and wanted to wear it. It fit him! He cant possible be growing that fast.

I will try to post some pictures next week sometime. We are having Cupcakes and a little party for him and Alaina tommorow. (hers is the 10th).

Blessings
Crystal

No comments: