I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chilly.......

Ahhh...41Degrees here this morning! Definately FALL!

Enjoyed time with my God this morning with a homemade mocha and a glorious sunrise....and wonderful hugs and good morning kisses from my dear sweet husband and kids.

Today we are going to a friends house to make Apple Pie and enjoy some fellowship and just good old fashioned fun. (maybe I'll post pictures) ....when we get home, we are going to paint some pumpkins we have and maybe get our scarecrows put outside....then after Daddy gets off work and we have a wonderful supper of Chicken and Dumplings and homemade bread, we are going to sit down and enjoy watching a hunting video with Daddy. He so enjoys these fall evenings when he can sit down and enjoy watchin those videos with his baby's . While we enjoy the video, I am going to finish knitting Alainas scarf and maybe start a blanket, we will see how far I get.

I will try to post recipes and pictures this weekend. If I dont make it back before then...Enjoy this glorious Fall week!

Blessings
Crystal

No comments: