I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Day 21 and How did you do on getting up early?

I realized today (someone brought it to my attention) That I put the wrong start date in my post that I started the husband encouragement on. I said that I was going to start it on the 17th of August, but I started it on August 13th. But dont worry, just keep going with whatever day you are on and KEEP ENCOURAGING!

Day 21 of the Husband Encouragement Challenge!


Day Twenty-one:
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be
added to you." Matt. 6:33
If we are living in light of eternity, everything we think, do or say is seen from an eternal
perspective. We will someday give an account for our failure to speak words of love and
encouragement. Determine today that your words will be sweet and helpful.
Does your husband have an eternal perspective that allows him to reject materialism
and temporal values? Express your gratefulness for his value system, and praise him
for putting eternal things before riches and other things of this world.
If this is a problem area for him, consider how you might alter your own value system
and live for eternity in front of him, encouraging him to do the same. Only two things will
go into eternity...the Word of God and people. Be sure that you are focusing on the right
things.


I really have no thoughts on this. Paul is really good about putting God first and his values are really in the right order......Maybe if some of you have had a problem with this then you can put in something that will help someone.

Getting up early ended yesterday........or at least the Challenge did. :) I did pretty good, Most days I did get up early and really enjoyed my quiet time. We arrived home early this morning from a trip with Hubby so we all slept in this morning. It is making me feel like I have forgotten something and my day is just dragging......amazing what that difference can make.

And It is almost Autumn! or Fall...whichever you call it! I cant wait. These cooler temperatures and the rain is really setting the mood for Sept. 21...The girls are just as excited as I am...lol

Blessings
Crystal

No comments: