I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, March 09, 2007

Baby's better

Jason's billyribbon yesterday morning was 13.7 which is really good considering normal is 12. We are waiting on the doctor to say this morning that he can come out of his light therapy. It is frustrating waiting on somebody else. They came and took his blood yester day morning and we didn't find out the results until 4:00 by then the doctor was gone for the day so we have to wait until this morning to find out anything. In the meantime we still have to keep him in that thing while he is asleep to make sure it stays down. I can't stand to see my baby in something like that and feel so helpless except knowing that that is helping him. But to not be able to hold him is torture. I hope and pray that anyone who goes through this has a support team. You need it. Anyway, my plans for taking the kids outside next week is kinda down the drain. It is supposed to rain most of the week. So I guess I will be figuring out inside activities to keep them busy. I don't know what I will come up with. Coloring doesnt work for long, neither does toys, or reading books or movies. and i don't really want them in front of the tv for very long. I guess I will figure something out though. any ideas on easy entertainment without big messes? I need all the help i can get. I am going to see if i can make it by myself if not i will probably be calling mom and seeing if she can come back. lol she probably wants to run from this crazy house. anyway i better go check on my boy, he doesn't like the things he has to wear over his eyes and he has figured out how to get them off. lol

Love and Prayers

No comments: