I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Colds, Mixed up Nights.

All three kids have a cold. Not Fun. I figured they would after we went to Broken Bow, My little niece had a runny nose. But how do you tell a five year old that she cant touch the new baby or play with her cousins? I know i could have but she is one that you dont want to hurt her feelings. Jason also has his days and nights mixed up kinda he eats every two hours day and night and i don't know what to do about it. I kept him up all day yesterday and he still woke up every two to three hours last night.

I have made a decision though. I don't know how many people read this blog as i don't ever get any comments or emails. But I am not going to blog again until I get my house back in complete order, get the kids all back on a schedule and catch up on stuf i have to do for paul. I have alot of things that I want to blog about but maybe after I get all of this straightened out I can have time to sort it out and post it. I will be back hopefully soon.

Love and Prayers.

No comments: