I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fall

I Love Fall....I am so ready for the leaves to start falling and the Pumpkins and the smell of bakeing apples in the air. I am ready for sweatshirts and flannel PJs. I am ready for it to be dark earlier and for the cozy feeling of snuggling up with my babies and reading a good book under a blanket or two..



Crazy sounding huh...But I love it. I love winter. I absolutely cringe at the thought of summer. I like spring because it is the start of things new but I cannot stand summer.



I have been seeing the fall flowers out at Wal-Mart and the Pumpkins (not real the decorative ones) and all the good smelling candles. I really have to stop myself because I could spend way too much money in there right now. I love to decorate.



I also love fall because it symbolizes the start of hunting season. YES I HUNT!!!!! I love it. I dont know how much I will get to go this year because paul has to work so much and we take turns watching kids and hunting so if he is working, then neither of us will get to go. He says I get to go before he does but I think he should go and relax because he is working so much. Who knows. Maybe we will both get a deer this year though...I hope we get two or three because we have our freezer and another to fill.



Anyway, I think I am going to go ahead and start decorating for fall. I have never been able to decorate that much before and although I have to watch my spending this year, I think I can decorate on a budget.



Love and Prayers and Happy Decorating

Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

We've gotta go shopping when I get there. Shopping & decorating, yay!!! Love you, Sis