I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Goodbye for now.

I am very sad to say that I will not be blogging for a while. I have had some events in my life that I feel needs more attention than this. I am sure that most of you who read this know that I have a step-son.

In my heart, he is my son. He is not only my son, he is part of my life. I love him like crazy and I am very sad to say right now that he is not in the best spriritual shape. He has had some events in his life that has caused this unbeknowenst to my husband and I. He is now possibly coming to live with us and most of my extra time will now be spent with him.

Iam sure that most of you can understand the importance of this. I will however be back some day. (maybe) I also need to rethink my reason for blogging and re direct my life. I will probably still be visiting other blogs and commenting some, but not near as often. I will let you all know if and when I come back.

Please pray for my family and for myself in this time. Thank you all for your support and your comments. I have made some very dear friends on here and would like to keep up the friendships. Just not on my blog.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

3 comments:

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Oh Crystal.. Please let me know if you need to chat. I'm here for you!

Hugs,
Malisa

javamamma said...

I'll be praying for you during this difficult season.

Misty said...

Hey girl, take care and i hope everything works out for you guys. If you ever want to talk, you know how to reach me. YBF Misty