I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Update!

I know I am not supposed to be on here but....I wanted to let you all know how we are doing and to tell you all Happy Thanksgiving!

We are doing okay. Jack is now living with us and we are getting him all settled in. He has chosen to homeschool and of course we have had several negative comments about this so please pray about that because when they are given, it really discourages him. He doesnt need that right now. He needs positive reinforcement that he is making the right choices with his life.

Kylie and Alaina both had their flu mist last week. They also both have double ear infections. Alaina's started the week before and hers wasnt getting any better so the doc switched antibiotics and hopefully, they will get better this time. Kylie was running fever so I had the doctor check her and sure enough both just as red as could be.

Alainas lymph nodes are still swollen again. They are seriously considering taking out her tonsils. Which wouldnt be a bad thing but not at this young age.

Jason is doing good. His ears are almost cleared up and he now has a tooth! He is also trying to walk. He will pull up to stuff and let go and then try to take a step. Wont be long now...

I do need to go and get my dinner prep started. We are not having a big day just my mother in law and father in law and my sister and her husband if they make it. Nice and quiet. We had thought about going out but didnt really have the money and I just didnt feel like wrestling three kids in a public place today. It seems like when we go out it is always during nap time and they are always cranky and dont want to eat. Then they are hungry on the way home and on and on.....but anyway, we are staying home and eating a good deer roast for lunch...cant get that in a restraunt (grins).

Can you believe only 33 days till Christmas. It'll be here before you know it.

Love and Prayers and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Crystal

2 comments:

javamamma said...

Enjoy your deer roast! We had dinner here, with just us and my hubby's parents. Like you said, nice and quiet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating. I'm glad you are having a good holiday. Please take care and enjoy the day. YBF Misty