I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Day

I guess you could say my day went okay. I have a migraine (its getting better slowly) and yes I know that a lot of people cant stand computers or lights or sound or anything like that when they have a migraine. I toloerate it. I do like the quiet and the dark alot but when you have kids, you just can't do that. So I have learned to tolerate the noise and the lights until Paul gets home to help. The girls are usually really good and helpful. Jason however being as he doesnt feel good today has been screaming all day...unless I am holding him. And computer lights, are sometimes actually soothing as long as I dont look for too long.

I did manage to get my living room rearranged today. I was getting so tired of the way it was and was looking for a more organized way to arrange it. I think I accomplised it. We will see in a few days if it works or not. I need to sew my curtains tommorow. If I can find the material. I think my daughters put it up somewhere for me. :)

I also got my homeschooling stuff gone through and got rid of a bunch of clutter in that area. Right now, I have a bunch of papers and catalogs and stuff scattered across my floor awaiting the trash can.

I also go the girls room halfway cleaned and by that I mean that I got all their clothes hung up. Yeah it gets messy. Kylie likes to change about 5 or 6 times a day and she never puts stuff up. Then with Alaina learning from her, there is way too many clothes to play in. :)

Tommorow, I will finish going through my homeschool stuff and organizing it. Sew my curtains for my living room. Finish the laundry. Go to town and buy some mini blinds for my living room and the girls room. ( I needed to do this last year.) I might try to make some bread tommorow and some cookies. But it depends on how Jason is. Today, I did all of that with him either on my hip or hanging on to my leg. And he just now went to sleep.

Please pray that he gets better and that we have a good day tommorow. I dont like it when my kids are sick. I cant stand to do anything but hold them. Which is why I had him on my hip most of the day.

I talked to Mom last night and she said that the girls are having fun. They are getting to ride horses and play with their cousins. They do have some stuffy noses but that is to be expected with my kids when they change environments. It always happens. Allergies are not fun..... Lord can I please move to Colorado in a few years so my kids wont be sick all the time.... ( I hope and pray that they are like their daddy and if we ever do get to move out there that they are almost allergy free. He lived out there for almost two years and he felt great out there.)

Anyway I guess this is all for today. Not much going on around here like I planned. With Jason being sick I am not getting as much done as I had hoped but I would rather hold him when he feels bad.

Love and Prayers

2 comments:

javamamma said...

Sounds like you got quite a bit done for having a sick kiddo. Praying he gets better and your girls continue to have fun with grandparents!

Jules said...

They had a lot of fun riding Molly yesterday! Claire knows he is Kermit's; she always calls him papaw's horsey because she called Kermit papaw, too. And she will see Molly sometimes and say, "where Papaw, her his horse, he gone gone, sad, bye bye, mama cry" Anyway, they are having SO much fun right now! Claire was so tired she went to bed at 5, slept until 6, got up to eat, took a bath and went back to bed at 7 and slept all night, she's still not up! We'll see what they get into today! :o)

Love you, sis