I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, June 09, 2008

Menu for the week

This weeks menu is still out of our pantry and freezer. I spent a whole total of $93 on what few groceries that I had to have this week, diapers, and household stuff...oh yeah. I also bought some things for our Church Camp coming up next week. I thought I did pretty good. The groceries that I bought would normally last me through two weeks of meals. So less than $100 for groceries and household items for two weeks....YAY!!

MENU

Breakfast: Cold Cereal (Wic), Pancakes, Cinamon Toast (on homemade wheat bread), Bread Pudding (with sourdough bread bought at half price). Fruit

Lunch:
Sunday: Corndogs and French Fries
Monday: Baked Potatoes w/chili and cheese
Tuesday: Hamburger Patties with Rice and Brown Gravy and Veggies
Wednesday: Eggs and Smoked Sausage (I have a dentist appointment so this is simple for paul to fix.)
Thursday:Rice and Veggies
Friday: McDonalds Dollar Cheeseburgers and McChicken Sandwiches.

Supper:
Sunday: Frito Chili Pie
Monday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup/Homemade Wheat Bread Toast
Tuesday: Lasagna/Homemade Garlic Bread(made with my homemade wheat bread
Wednesday: Leftovers or Nachos
Thursday: Porkchops, Fried Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrotts
Friday: Pizza or on the road to Church Camp.

Have a Blessed Week! Mine sure is going to be busy.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

Ohhh, pork chops & fried potatoes; yummy! And, the bread sounds so yummy, too! what recipe are you using? Let me know; please! :o)

Love you,
Sis