I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

ABC's

I found this on Mistys blog and decided to do it today. I have a migraine (stress related I'm sure) so I am taking it easy.

A is for age:27
B is for burger of choice:Bacon Cheeseburger with Mustard and everything but lettuce.
C is for what kind of car you drive: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab
D is for your dog’s name: Elmer and Tinker Bell..and Red
E is for essential item you use everyday:Tooth Paste
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Dont watch Tv but weve been watching the Star Trek series on DVD
G is for favorite game:To play - Basketball To Watch - Basketball
H is for Hometown: Somewhere in Oklahoma
I is for instruments you play:I used to play the piano.
Jis for favorite juice:Grape Juice
K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: Cancer...Especially Breast Cancer.
L is for last restaurant you ate at? CiCi's Pizza two weeks ago
M is for your favorite Muppet:don't have one
N is for Number of Piercing:2 (my ears even though they've grown up)
O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 (1 night when each of my kids was born)
P is for people you were with today:My kids
Q is for what you do with your quiet time:Read
R is for biggest regret:Not making more time for my friends
S is for status:SAHWM (Stay at home wife and mom)
T is for time you woke up today:6:00
U is for what you consider unique: ????
V is for vegetable you love:Okra Squash
W is for worst habit:I'm very moody
X is for x-rays you’ve had:None
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Root Beer Float
Z is for zodiac sign:Taurus

HAVE FUN!
Crystal

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading your list! I'm sorry to hear about your migraine. I get them once in awhile and they are no fun!
~Kelli

Jules said...

We ate CiCi's pizza for the first time the other night. Pretty good. Claire was REALLY impressed because they gave her and Lily free balloons (2 each)!! She thought that was the best place ever! lol. Anyway, liked your list. You know that okra and squash are my all time fave veggies too!! So funny. Well, talk to you later.
Love ya!