I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Silence!

Shhhh.....do you hear it.....thats right silence! In my house for once. That is unusual. The three littles are napping and Jack is finishing school work for today. We had to go get groceries today so the nap time got postponed a little bit but that is okay.

For now, I am going to go switch laundry out, grab a fresh bottle of water (my second for today thank you) and attempt to finish reading "For the Childrens Sake" I have been really wanting to finish it this week.

Blessings
Crystal

4 comments:

javamamma said...

As they say, 'silence is golden'. Enjoy it!

Kelli said...

Awww..I love that sound! :0)
~Kelli

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Hi Crystal - Thank you for your visit over...This post "Silence" was written a few days ago, but I wanted to say that I so can relate to your thrill of having that sound. That too is unusual in my home, but both girls are actually down today! I'm going to get myself a glass of water and read Hints on Child Training: A Book That's Been Helping Parents Like You...for More Than 100 Years by Henry Clay Trumbull. I hope you finished your book!

Jules said...

Hope you enjoyed your break, Sis! Now you can come over and give me one! haha. :o)

Give kisses and hugs to the monsters!!!