I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, November 10, 2008

Changes in our Life...

Our house is full of changes here lately. But before I get into them, I want to say a little about the weekend meeting that we attended at the church that I grew up in. We left Friday afternoon to go down to it, before we had even made it an hour, my glasses broke...so we had to go to a wal mart vision center to have the lenses put in new frames....well, they messed up my lenses so now I am having headaches...and I have to get new glasses anyway. It was an awful evening, we did not even make it to Church Friday night.

Saturday, we went to a fall festival and seen lots of beautiful stuff and ate wonderful food. Saturday evening services, we got to listen to a wonderful man speak and boy did he step on my toes... Lets just say that after his lesson, My day Friday was WONDERFUL!!!! Did you hear that JERRY? WONDERFUL!

Jerry spoke about how we are not supposed to let others or events dictate how our day is. And we gripe about our days and we gripe about what we have to do but JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS!!!! HE HUNG ON A CROSS WITH NAILS IN HIS HANDS AND FEET AND A CROWN OF THORNS ON HIS HEAD FOR US AND WE GRIPE ABOUT BEING TIRED!!!!

Nope No more Jerry, I wont gripe...My days are wonderful and marvelous and I am doing great...lol.

I am sure that Jerry had more points in his lesson, and I am sure that they were great also. And I do remember alot of them...this is just the one that stepped on my toes the hardest. I also had three or four kids around me making noise so I couldnt hear all that well...but I am not griping, their sounds are so musical.

The changes in our life have been for the better we think. Last week, my parents took the girls home with them for 3 days. I managed to get alot done around the house without them. I organized my file cabinets, I organized their room, my room, went through a bunch of clothes, got homeschool stuff caught up on and done lots of Bible reading.

When we came home from the meeting, Jacks fiance came home with us. He is going to be staying in our camp trailer and she will be staying with us until their wedding. (This is cheaper than driving 4 hours each way to see each other...they need to save all they can. ) So we are adjusting to having her here...not real hard since she fits right in.

We are adjusting to having Daddy home more since he has not been working as much and with that comes adjusting to not as much money. Its tough but in the spirit of Jerrys lesson, we are still alive and eating... :) See I'm smiling Jerry...Its a good day..


The Church group where we went saw the movie FIREPROOF this weekend. Paul and I did not get to go because we had to come back home and get him ready for work today. They said it was awesome...and we want to go see it...Please theater have it this weekend...(we live in a little town with a one movie theater.. THANK GOD FOR THE ONE MOVIE!!!) Just please let it be FireProof this week... anyway, Julie wrote about it.

I am going to try to write more inspirational and helpful stuff on this blog.....I just feel the need to get our Christian viewpoints out there. So we will see what I come up with.

Blessings
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

I really hope ya'll get to see the movie and you are as encouraged and changed by it as we are. I love ya'll! :) And yes, Jerry is a wonderful person and a very talented speaker with a true love for Christ and the church. Blessed to know him and call him our brother.

LOVE YOU LOTS!
Sis