I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, November 21, 2008

Lifting Hands Weekly Prayers

I came across this while reading past prayers on Lifting Hands....



Teach me Your ways, enable me to obey Your commandments and do only what is pleasing in Your sight. May the beauty of Your Spirit be so evident in me that I will be a godly role model. Amen.



"The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him." Proverbs 20:7



Week of Oct 26, 2008.



I know there are alot of times that I am not a Godly example for my children. I Know I could be better. Maybe doing the prayers off of this blog during the week will help me.



Blessings

Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

LOVE this idea!! Will be doing this for sure, thanks Sis! :)

I almost used this blog design, how funny is that? lol

LOVE YOU