I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pictures from our Campout at Church!!!




Our Fall Church Campout!!!!!






This is what we started out the evening doing....laying block around the bottom of the building.. My Hubby and Robert (a very dear friend of ours..)


Setting up the tents...That is my Alaina bear and Mark (a new guy at Church.) I think she was chasing Ethan....lol.

The kids and Keith getting the fire going....



The little Fire Bug of the Night....keeping the fire going...






Curious Monsters arent they.. :)



Kristy and I being silly with Cameras... and Lil Rob in the background...although he isnt so little anymore... (sigh)


These two boys (Alex and Sammy) have more fun scaring the girls....even when they are not dressed up... and "Dorthy"...aka Alison



Almost time to cook Hot Dogs....yummmmm...(Dorthy, Darrel, Jeremy, Jack, Jake, Keith, Lil Rob)




Waiting on Food...lol Most of the kids are in this pic...and alot of the grown ups...



I'm not sure if Jack was cooking for the kids or for himself....hmmm...Julie and Ali in the background.

The little Fire Bug...lol Ethan. Isnt he a cutie..
I was sittin down holding a sleeping baby and so the pictures arent the best. I do love the scenery from our Church....So pretty,,,even prettier in the mornings when the fog is lifting...Oh what a way to wake up...(Can I live at Church..lol) I was enjoying it so much that I didnt get any pictures of the next morning though...Sorry.
We have Nine kids that regularly attend our Church... ages (9, 7,6, 5, 4, 3(2 of them) 1-1/2, and 10mths) We had guest kids Saturday night and Sunday that were (11, 10, 6,5,3,2,) This is not counting the older kids (Jack and Lil Rob). It was so much fun. We are a very loving family Church...The comment was once made that we spend more time with our Church Family than we do our relatives...and it is true...but that is the way it should be...Your Church Family should be more important..(unless you are like me and your relatives are alot of your Church Family...just not in the same town..lol. )







1 comment:

Jules said...

Looks like lots of fun and hey, do I know those people?! lol. ;)

So sorry that I haven't been commenting more often! I just noticed how long it's been; I've been reading, though, I promise!

Love you Sis!