I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, August 14, 2009

Progress......

I have been making progress....I was up early for two days and then I was up most of last night with Jason fighting a cold...so Paul kindly told me to go back to bed this morning. I am planning on keeping on with it though...Praying that Jason is not sick again tonight.

Thanks goes to my dear Sister who is joining me in this...and to Kelli my dear blogging friend. I know I for one need all the ecouragement and help I can get.

The Husband Encouragement Challenge hasnt been going too well....I picked a bad week to start back on it :( I also had jury duty today and worrying about what I was going to do with the kids made me really grouchy and snappy and just all out miserable to live with. I realized about 2 am this morning that I shouldnt have worried at all and that I really had nothing to worry about because My God was taking care of me.

So, making progress. I am learning to lean on the Lord again....( I tend to forget this often also and try to do it all myself) I am in a better mood and have not once snapped at my husband today....He says this is encouragement enough for him.

Now if I can just work on habit forming in the children at the same time, I will be doing really really good!

Thank You Julie and Kelli.....your support and encouragement is greatly appreciated!

Blessings
Crystal

1 comment:

JavaMama said...

Well I have done pretty good so far, I am rising before everyone in my house which is my goal. I am going to move my time down to 6:15 this week! I would like to get down to 5:30 by August 31. :0) That will give me time to myself before I must get somethings done and wake the kids for school hours.

Praying for you friend.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli