I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Up Early! and Husband Encouragement!

I am starting in on trying to make it up early again! I know that I should never have quit this, but I did, I let circumstances in my life get my routine all off and now I am behind like you wouldnt believe.

So today, I am starting the Challenge of getting up early again....It takes 21 days to form a habit, so today, I am officially starting.....I will take Sundays off, but Monday through Saturday, I will be up at 6:00 am or earlier. 21 Days will be up on Sept 1st. I know last time I did this for 28 days but this time, we are just going for 21 days.

Join me if you will! I am so ready to do this!

Also, I am going to start this again!

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge!

I will be starting this Monday August 17th. I of course will not be posting on this every day as I have discovered that I have less time for Blogging than I used to. But if you wish to join in and leave comments to help others along the way I will gladly welcome them.

Now, I have to go wake up the little blessings and get started on our day...lots to do!

Blessings
Crystal

2 comments:

Jules said...

You go girl!! =) I haven't done this in awhile so I will try to do it with you...but probably not post on it daily, either!

Love you!
Sissy

JavaMama said...

Count me in my friend! I have been getting up early this week only by the grace of God :0) because I haven't wanted to and it has felt each morning as if someone was pulling me out against my will! I am not a natural lover of mornings although I love them once I am up.. there is no peacefulness quite like early mornings alone with a warm cup of coffee to soak in the word of God in just in my own thoughts with no interuptions!

I also need to do the husband encouragement challenge, was just thinking about doing this again.

I do think we are kindred spirits Crystal! Hope one day the Lord will bring us together, I would love to get together sometime as well as Julie!! I am so thankful for both of you :0). Have a blessed day friends!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli