I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, January 22, 2007

Anxious

Hello all who read this. I have not had a good weekend. I had a pretty good week last week and got a lot of things done. but started hurting this weekend and now my house is a wreck, i am behind on laundry and I need to do some serious cooking. I will probably feel better by tommorow so maybe i can catch up. I think the hurting was because I went with Paul Saturday to pass out fliers for our tshirts. we are trying to go wholesale with some of them and so i rode in the car mostly all day with only one hour of walking in wal-mart. I did alot of walking yesterday though to see if i just needed to stretch the muscles but ended up hurting worse last night so I am taking it easy today. well as easy as can be when i have to take care of two toddlers. If i felt worse i would call my mother in law to help but our driveway is like a swamp. they would get stuck trying to make it. Paul about got the car stuck yesterday so he took the truck to work today and will probably have to most of the week. Which will cause more gas money out of our budget. But oh well at leas he was able to go to work.

Our homeschooling did not go to well last week. Kylie got agitated alot because Alaina was getting into stuff so we will try it again this next week if feeling better. I have been researching cloth diapers and reusable baby wipes. I think i am going to try them with this baby just to save money.. But I got to looking and their are not that many places that sells them cheap. I mean you can get the old fashioned kind but not the new kind that has elastic int he legs and all the neat preventative stuff for very cheap. One place they are $18 apiece!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you believe that for a cloth diaper. Anyway, I gotta get up and move around so I will write more later.

Love and Prayers

1 comment:

Jules said...

Crystal,
I moved my blog to accordingtohispower2.blogspot.com because my other one wouldn't work! I am going to try and read yours more often and leave comments! Love you. Julie