I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, January 15, 2007

ICE Storm

You Know It is funny but it hasn't hit us as hard as they expected. We only got a little ice last night and not enough to ice the roads. We were sort of hoping that it would hit hard and Paul wouldn't have to go to work. But he went ahead and tried it today. He may come back and he may be able to go on. Don't get me wrong, it is not that we can afford to have him take a day off, but it is nice when the weather doesnt allow him to go in. We get extra time with him and that seems to not be enough anymore.

I have added a book list to my blog. I hope to add more books as I go. I really like this blog thing. It lets me keep everybody informed of what is going on and I can still send personal emails when I want to. But since I only have limited computer time. I dont get to do that very often.

Gotta go it is 7:25 and time to wake the precious little monsters.

No comments: