I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, January 12, 2007

Busy, Tired, Accomplishments

Hey, I have not been on in a while. I have been busy trying to get moved in and get organized before the baby gets here. I have a few accomplishments that i have gotten done. I have finished my home management binder. For those who have not heard of this, it is my organizational binder. It has my schedules, my menus, my budget, and my homeschool stuff for the girls. I finally found a curriculum that i like and am going to start with in the school work. It is http://www.letteroftheweek.com/index.html I love the way that she does something everyday with so many different areas of learning. Since I have been at a loss as to what to do or where to go with homeschooling, I think this is as good a place as any to start.

Alaina has given up her pacifier. Yippeeeee......no more trying to find it in the dark car when she decides to throw it down. Kylie is potty trained except for at night. I don't know what to do about this. Alaina is pretty much potty trained but still has a few accidents and at night.

I have almost gotten my house completely organized. Paul is supposed to help me this weekend to do things that I cannot do right now. All I have left is to get started with Homeschooling and to get ready for the baby. I cannot believe only 6 more weeks till due date. It doesnt seem like I should be there yet.

Anyway.
Love and Prayers

No comments: