I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, April 23, 2007

Menu This Week

I thought I would post my menu for this weeks dinner.


Sunday
Had picnic lunch at Church
Fish sticks and tator tots.

Monday
Pork Tenderloin ( roast flavor. They have these at Wal-Mart for 5.00. not bad and they are delicious)
Deep Fried Ravioli ( Bought a huge bag of Cheese ravioli at sams and we are going to deep fry some of them) With Spaghetti sauce.
Green Beans

Tuesday
Sloppy Joes

Wednesday
Crockpot Enchilada

Thurday
Leftovers

Friday
Chili (going to hunting lease so Paul can go hunting Saturday morning and then we are going to work on the camp trailer.

Saturday
Fish Sticks
Tator Tots
We will be coming in from lease so we will need something quick and easy.

Sunday
Italian Pork Chops
Salad
Mashed Potatoes.
Or we will eat out and go buy groceries.

No comments: