I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday......

Yes it is Friday and usually I am excited about it but just not getting there today. I have been pretty much blah all week. I am guessing it is because it has been cold and yucky and I havent been able to get out. And now today it is RAINING........Why does it have to rain on the weekends. Cant it just rain during the week when my husband is working and we arent interested in going anywhere. But no it has to rain on the weekends so that we have to drag the kids out in it if we want or have to go somewhere. Ughhhhh.... Anyway enough about the rain.

I had to take Jason to the doctor Wednesday. He was really congested and couldnt even eat without choking trying to breathe. Plus he has been really gassy and fussy. I assumed it was colic but wasn't sure. So.....He has allergies but there is not anything to give him until he is 6 mths old. He also has colic and is probably not getting full enough on just formula and then overeating because he is gassy and thinks he is hungry so then he gets more gassy. If you have had a kid with colic you know the drill. She gave me some stuff called gripe water. It is herbal stuff and seems to be working so far. We also started him on rice cereal. He actually slept last night. He went to sleep around 10:30 which is a little earlier than he has been and he woke up around 3:30 and ate and then didnt wake up until 6:00 but he wasnt hungry then just dirty.

So now we have got to work on getting him to sleep earlier.
Pauls mom has been sick but she is feeling much better now. My Dads brother was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He is very special to all of us nieces and nephews so it will be hard watching him go through this and even harder when he finally passes. My Dad also just lost one of his best friends. (they grew up together. )

I have had a sinus infection and now i have a tooth infected. I am so tired of living with alergies. They drive me nuts. I have kinda been throwing the idea around of moving to Colorado. My husband used to live there and he says he never felt better in his life. I wouldnt care if it was just my allergies but my kids stay stuffed up and feeling bad most of the time and I dont want them to grow up feeling yucky all the time. I dont' know we probably never will but it is something to think about.

I dont really have much else to say. Pray for my sister Julie. She is getting closer to having her baby and has really been hurting alot. Hopefully she will have and easy labor and no problems this time.

Love and Prayers

No comments: