I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!!

Happy Easter Everyone. I not only celebrated egg hunting with my kids today, I celebrated Christ Death Burial and Resurection. I know it sounds strange to celebrate something like that but If he hadn't of died on the cross for mans sins, I wouldn t have a chance.. If he had not gave up his life so our sins could be forgiven what would this world be like today? I dont really know or want to even ponder it but if you have any thoughts on what it would be like let me know.

For those of you who dont know, our church family has been having church at the community building in Natural Dam Ar, We are working on getting ready to build a building but are having to wait on everyone else to get stuff done. The perk test so we can put in septic and water. and then have to wait on the water line to be put in. You know that saying Hurry up and wait. well that is the story right now. anyway, the community building was rented for easter. so paul and i decided to have church at our house today and have dinner afterwards followed by an easter egg hunt. We really enjoyed it. The kids had a blast and us adults got to fellowship with each other. It was wonderful.

I was talking to a couple of the girls that we got to church with. (known them all my life.) We got to talking about homeschooling because I am homeschooling our kids. They would like to homeschool their kids (future kids). One of them is a single mom with two kids and the other is a newlywed who is trying to get pregnant. (Prayers for both of them please). I thought that was kinda neat. I thought everyone thought that I was crazy for wanting to homeschool. It is nice to know that others are interested. especially ones so close to home.

I was reading on a blog comment the other day about how a blog is supposed to be like that persons journal. I guess that is how mine is. I just write (type) whatever is on my mind.

I guess that is all for today. I dont really have anything else to say right now. I am going to go enjoy an evening with my husband and try to hide all the leftover sweets from my kids. (and myself.)

Love andPrayers
Crystal

No comments: