I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Can a 4 month old spell "sleep"?

I think I officially have sleep deprivation. Jason has hit a growth spurt and so the past two nights, I have been up most of the night and am completely ready to crash but as I type this, He is laying beside me playing and laughing. (I think I will be up again tonight.) He doesnt sleep much during the day either though so I dont know what it is. And yes I am feeding him his rice cereal and we have even started eating applesauce and bananas.

I had to take Alaina back to the doctor for fasting bloodwork last tuesday. Her cholesterol level in her first round was 400 and something, in her fasting it was 42, which is normal. We still have to take her back in 4 to 6 weeks to get it retested just to make sure.

paul passed his State Real Estate test!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the first try. He drove to OKC last Monday morning and took it and passed it. Everyone said it was really really hard to pass so we were prepared for him to have to take it 3 or 4 times. But he did really good and passed it on the first attempt. Now he gets to be a REAL ESTATE SALES ASSOCIATE....lol

I guess I need to go I am so tired, I am misspelling everything and having to go back and retype it.

Love and Prayers.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi! I should get my email hooked up this next week so I can talk to you more and work on my blog when the kids are napping! I want to ask you something but don't get upset with me, I am just wondering if it will help? Have you tried Babywise? I did this with Lily and it worked wonders and it's basically the same thing I did with Claire. I did not follow it strictly by the book, I don't think that's possible! Anyway, I will tell you about it more later and I can give you the book if you want it. It doesn't matter how old they are (or so they say). Well, will talk to you later. Dad is being a grump!

Love you. Julie

cryssi said...

Hey Julie,

I will not get mad at you for making suggestions. But no I have not tried Baby Wise, I have not even heard of it. I dont know how much more I can do though because he is eating every two hours and is getting three meals a day of rice cereal and some fruit. I think it is his ear infections and his growth spurt. He is also very gassy at night and no matter how much medicine I give him it doesnt help. I cant complain too much though because he is a good baby otherwise. At least he usually sleeps most of the night. he usually only wakes up once and then he sleeps for 5 more hours.

Love Ya
Crystal