I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, June 04, 2007

Its a Monday for sure!

It has been Monday today....We usually stay home and do laundry on Mondays but We had to go to a town about an hour away and switch cell phone companies....yes me with three kids in the middle of the mall in a cell phone store....very funny picture.....anyway, we got that taken care of and had lunch with Paul and was going to go to Target, but I had to come home and call in some info for our new phones and had a door loaded in the back of the truck for our Church building anyway so I will probably go running around this weekend. Just to get out of the house with the girls for a while....Kylie really likes Target and I need some stuff from there anyway.



Jason is not feeling well at all today. He has been terribaly congested the past two or three days and it seems to be getting worse. He does this when we change environments for two or three days or when he is outside very much...We were outside Thursday and went to a birthday party Friday night ( which meant night air and change of environment) then Saturday, we went to the library and to another birthday party.....



Alaina is not feeling well, her ears were almost cleaned up at their doctors appointment but she had a lymph node that was really swollen and I dont think it has gone down any plus she says her ears hurt again, so I will have to call the doctor in the morning....She is an excellant doctor, I just cant say enough about her...She is great with the kids and is really patient and very thorough.. Kylie was playing with that light thing that they look in your ears and stuff with and she let her...She just laughed...





I made some changes to my blog. Verse of the day...at bottom of blog page-------Bible Gateway website link....You can read the Bible online here and search from many different versions-----Changed the prayer list----Added links to several of the ooks that I am reading.....



I will change my Menu next week. Right now I am winging it as I cant seem to get stuff prepared on schedule with sick kids.



Homeschooling is going okay...We dont have a set schdule yet..We are just doing it whenever Kylie says she wants to...I drop whatever I am doing and we do school for 30 to 40 minutes....She is doing some handwriting worksheets and a workbook that we have.



I will try and post more later tonight, I have a couple of things that I want to post on but have a cranky baby righ now and amtyping this between screaming fits....



Love and Prayers



No comments: