I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, June 08, 2007

Different things.

Some different things

First, We have had a bad week. Hasnt anything went right and when we try to get caught up or ahead, everthing seems to get behind. Anyway, I only lost one more pound but I havent been eating right and no exercise to speak of. I will try to get back on track next week. (I had ice cream this week with the kids)

Second, We had a fun day the other day (we gave up since nothing was going right and took a break. I will try and post pictures later but I have got to pay bills and buy some groceries today and Jack is supposed to come over tonight and we are going to go to the park (if it is not raining.) We try to spend all our time with him when he is over. So if I dont get them up before he gets here, i will try to do it sometime later.

Third, I am really trying to get my bearings on this homeschool stuff...there is so much stuff out there and so many different resources. But the more I read about it and the more I watch my kids while we are doing school, the more I am convinced that this is the best thing for them and that We will be okay. I CAN DO THIS!!!!! It may be tough at times but I can do it.

Fourth, I realized why our week was going bad yesterday. I am not spending enough time studying and praying. Sleep deprivation and little or no studying or prayer does not go well together. I have got to make time to study more.

I guess that is all for today and I will try and get the pictures up. I may wait and put pictures up of the park if we get to go.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: