I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bluberry Bread

I finally got around to making this bread. It is delicious! Wonderful! The girls suggested that I not put so many blueberries in it next time. I had to agree, although it was delicious and I will make it again, I wont put so many blueberries in it. But it is a hit.

I am getting stuff ready for Church tommorow. We are going to mow after Church and we usually have lunch. I like to get stuff ready on Saturday night so I dont have to rush around on Sunday morning to get it done. I just wanted to share this recipe while I was thinking about it.

Blessings
Crystal

3 comments:

JavaMama said...

Wow, that looks amazing and I don't even like blueberries. My husband does though, well like really isn't a s trong enough word for his love for them. His grandpa has about 10 blueberry bushes and when he came up to visit us this summer he brought about 5 or so gallons for us, so my freezer is full right now and I really need to get busy baking!!

Thanks for the recipe link.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Kelli said...

We loved this bread too...yum!
~Kelli

In Pursuit of His Call said...

This sounds wonderful! I think I'm going to make it for a brunch I'm going to next week! Thanks for sharing the link!