I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall Weather



The above pictures were taken last fall. Hard to believe he has gotten so big.

Okay, 70 for a high today and 48 for a low tonight....Sound like FALL to anyone else? We are so excited around here. Even though I have pulled a muscle in my back, we have been doing really good with getting stuff done. I have my fall decorations out now and we have gone through the girls clothes and found out that Kylie needs some new clothes for fall/winter, she has grown so fast. (she also has a tooth that is lose....my baby is getting so big...I just wanted to cry when she told me...) I still need to go through Jasons clothes and mine but we are doing one thing at a time.
Browned Butter Bread Pudding Sounds delicious..I am going to have to try it.

Some websites that Have some great ideas for fall. I am anxious to try some of them.



and of course always visit Kelli over at There's No Place Like Home for lots of pretty and yummy fall treats. I just love visiting her site, she always has something creative and pretty or yummy to show.

Many Blessings
Crystall

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Such cute pictures and I hope your back feels better soon! Thank you for mentioning my blog...you are so sweet! That bread pudding looks delicious!
~Kelli

In Pursuit of His Call said...

The pics are cute! I like the Sepia effect...

That bread pudding sounds great...Did you try it yet? I'll have to bookmark it as a recipe to try.