I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Picutres and Menu

Okay, I had a slide show up here and it keeps messing up so I will try to get the pictures posted later today. Right now, I am off to get lunch prep going and get school started and then we have an appointment that we have to be at at 11:00 and then some errands to run. I have Chili in the CrockPot for supper and will pick up some Fritos for Frito Chili Pie.


Our Menu has been consisting of whatever we can fix cheap. Mostly, just eating what is in the freezer and pantry.

Monday--(we had a Mexican Dish that Aunt Ducky sent over and Refried Beans...I cooked 2 lbs of beans in the crockpot and divided them. Refried Beans, Chili and 1Gallon still in the freezer for later. )

Tuesday-- Frito Chili Pie

Wednesday-- Bar-B-Que Roast, Potatoe Salad, Green Beans

Thursday--Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Blackeyed Peas

Friday--(I am having a Wisdom Tooth Pulled maybe....) Grilled Cheese, Potatoe Cakes

Saturday-- Beef Pot Pie or Shephards Pie (with leftover roast)

Sunday--Leftovers

Monday--Breakfast either biscuits and gravy or pancakes

Tuesday--Ckicken Noodle Soup

Wednesday--Hamburger Steak Supreme

Thursday--Chicken pot pie

Friday-- Steak on the Grill (if not raining) Potatoes, Corn on the Cob (last summer meal)

Saturday--(quick night) Fish Sticks and French Fries

Sunday Breakfast---Oatmeal or Malt O Meal ( I know weird arent we....lol)

I will try to share some recipes later. But for right now, I have to go get some stuff ready. My alarm hasnt been going off in the mornings so I am running an hour behind.

Many Blessings
Crystal

No comments: