I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My kids newest favorite song!

Edited to add! You will have to pause my music on my sidebar to hear this video. I have moved my music up to just below my About Me spot just for this purpose...so you dont have to scroll all the way down... Thank You!

This is currently my kids favorite song! I happen to love it also. It is so upbeat and cheerful. My husband actually likes it too. I really love this groups music. Its kind of funny to drive down the road with our windows down and playing this song. And when it is over and another starts to come on, what do I hear but "We want By and By momma....by and by....no..by and by. Thank You Momma..." Followed by their best version of this song.




Blessings
Crystal

No comments: