I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, October 06, 2008

Menu

I said our menu was likely to change. It did. But that is okay, I was able to rearrange and not buy anything extra. Most of my Crockpot recipes are coming from Razzle Dazzle Recipes .


So Here is our new Menu for this week.

Sunday--WE had leftovers and if you wanted it cook it night...lol

Monday--Backstrap got moved to this night cause Jack wanted it for his Birthday...so he is supposed to grilll...but it is raining so..

Tuesday--Shephards Pie

Wednesday--Crockpot Tamale Cassarole(Bible Study)

Thursday--Beans and Cornbread and Fried Potatoes

Friday--Chili (probably frito chili pie...)

Saturday--Pork chops in Gravy/Mashed Potatoes.

The Eight Layer Cassarole was a Hit! and so was the Swiss Steak in the Crockpot. I used my Crockpot 5 out of the 7 days last week either for the main dish or for a side dish. I love it. I went to look at new crock pots and couldnt find one that I just really wanted. So I will wait.

There will be a Birthday Post on here for Jack later. He is 18 today! His day started out bad though....he spent the night with his granny last night and his stereo got stolen out of his truck. So please pray his day gets better.

Blessings
Crystal

1 comment:

javamamma said...

Thanks for the link. I love using my crockpot and am always looking for new recipes!