I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prayers please!

I have a special prayer request tonight. If I offend anyone by this post I am not apologizing, I know I made my share of mistakes growing up.

Jacks sister (by his mom) Brittany, gave birth to twin boys today. She is only 15. I am asking for prayers for her and her babies. The first one, is doing great. Weighed 5lbs 11oz and I could hear him crying on the phone when Jack called. The second one, was having alot of problems breathing and (Jacks description) when he was born, his brain temperature was too warm. Her placenta tore when the first one was born also so that added complications. I dont know what he weighed or anything. They have taken the second baby to Little Rock. Brittany is quiet upset as you can imagine that she cant be with her baby tonight.

I know she is only 15, she knows that she made a mistake but she is just as capable as anyone else of recieving Gods forgivness. Though I have to admire her because she is keeping them, still going to school, and is not backing down on going to college. She has had a pretty tough life and she is determined to make it better for her kids. Her boyfriend is in the picture, he was right there by her when she had them and they are planning on getting married. She has spent the better part of the last two months in the hospital going in and out of labor so it hasnt been easy.

Just please pray for her and the babies...and for Jack, he is staying by her side as any good brother would do. He may be going to Little Rock with her tommorow because none of her or her boyfriends parents are going.

Babies are Gods little Blessings....

Crystal

2 comments:

javamamma said...

I'm praying. Jesus be with Brittany and her babies.....

Jules said...

sis,

I just read this tonight. Long story, why. I will email you. SO sorry for Brittany, is there anything she needs? Praying for her & the babies. Do they have names? Love you, me