I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Kids

Julie had this link on her blog. http://www.hannahandlily.blogspot.com/ THis family lost their little girl in a freak accident. It made me think of my little girls. I dont honestly know what I would do if something happened to mine.

It makes you rethink how you treat your kids and how much time you spend with them. I know I am in the habit of telling my kids "in a minute" what if in a minute they are not there ?

Just gives you something to think about.

Love and Prayers.

1 comment:

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Each one of our children are such miracles from God, and reminders like this is so very important. Time is the most important thing we can give our kids. And, patience is such an important virtue that we can bestow on them by setting an example. Give your girls and boy a hug and praise the Lord that you have them in your life.

Blessings,
Malisa