I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Overwhelmed

Is is just me or is everyone feeling overwhelmed? I just constantly have this feeling of suffocating. I dont know if it has to do with haveing three under 4 or if it is everything else I have to do. I just cant seem to breathe.

I asked Paul if he wanted to take back over the home business and the other paperwork that mounts up when you are self employed. He wouldnt mind, except that he would never get to see the kids or me. he is already working two jobs and overtime, plus coming home and helping out with whatever I dont get done here. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT PAUL.....

I heard a woman on the radio last night dedicating a song to her husband. She is from Louse (sp) In her coulture, the wife does nothing for a whole month after she has a baby. The husband cooks cleans, everything plus work. Must benice huh....

I just dont know how to get this feeling gone......I guess I need to do like Julie http://accordingtohispower2.blogspot.com said Charlie preached about. Just give it all to Jesus. Maybe If i really try this time it will happen.

Love and Prayers.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love you sis. I will email you as soon as I get up in the morning. Stay strong. Prayers & Lots of Love, Julie