I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Late updates....







I have really been busy this week. And my internet has decided to act up. So on two hours of sleep last night I will post this.


First I will explain my two hours of sleep. Jason has been sleeping from about 8:30 to 5:30 great huh...not last night. He decided to wake up at 2:30 and toss and turn until about 6:00 and finally went back to sleep. But I was wide awake so I got up. It would not have been so bad except I stayed up until Midnight last night trying to get things done. I think God was telling me to go to bed from now on...lol..


* Alaina had to go monday for her check up (or one of them) and to get a test done at the health office. needless to say she did not sleep much Monday night. She is all clear of ear infections though.


*Jason had a bad reaction to the antibiotics he was on and so we had to change them. His ears were worse infected than before and he had fluid behind them so he got a shot and more antibiotics.


* I Have been getting up early but not spending alot of time studying. I have been praying and studying but not lengthy studies. I have put too much other stuff before God and my days have not went right.




I have not been doing good in this. I have been getting angry, nagging, I have not been greeting him at the door and I have been shrugging him off and not being responsive at all...Bad Bad Wife..

I have set new goals for myself.

Along with last weeks,

I will try to help him more on projects. He really likes for me to help him when he is doing stuff on the website or when he is working in the yard. I dont like helping him because alot of times because of my insecurities, I end up feeling stupid. This really bugs him and he hates it that I feel that way. He does not do it on purpose. (You would just have to know my family history to know why I feel this way)

I cant make his lunch because he does not like taking a lunch. He hates soggy bread or cold chicken and he does not want to take a cooler and let it leak all over his car. (His job does not require him to stay in one place. He is back inforth between towns and never knows which one he will be in. ) plus he probably would forget that he had it anyway. So I will try to make more meals at supper time that he likes and put back more of my grocery money to give to him so he can eat better at lunch. (Dollar cheeseburgers just dont cut it)

Anyway, I need to get alot of stuff done today. I have to take Alaina back to the health office too...

One last point though. Please pray for me and my sister Julie http://accordingtohispower.blogspot.com If you hop over there and read her last two post you will understand. She makes some really great points. Her HYH post is mostly what I need to do also, and I am also struggling with the Church issues.

And THANK YOU JULIE for posting about Kermit. I am trying so hard not to cry. My kids are looking at me like I am crazy everytime I start to. They dont understand. lol.

Love and Prayers

No comments: