I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Odds and Ends

Hey, I am back from Church Camp and boy was it fun with three kids. I do have to say something though. My sister didnt make it up like she was supposed to. She got sick and didnt feel like coming. I didnot feel like being there at all. Wrong time of the month for me and mine has just gotten worse since Jason was born. Anyway, I did not have to worry about my kids that much. I mean some one was always wanting to hold Jason and Kylie and Alaina were always playing with the other kids and I could sit and visit while I watched them play. Now there were some days that we took naps instead of playing and a couple of days that we went to town. And I pressed T-shirts at night. (sorry Robert I didnt know you could press them.) Mom watched them for the most part at night but there were other people that helped to. (Thank You Christina for helping so much.....) And my sister Tammy was a big help. There are just too many to mention. I loved the fellowship and getting to visit and meeting new people and seeing old friends that I havent seen in a while.

Julie has a post on her blog about the Church of Christ. I know that some of the people that she is talking about was at camp. But if she had of been there with them she would have seen the Change, she would have seen that they are fighting for our Church. I have never felt like I did this year at Camp. It was just a wonderful feeling of love and belonging. I was a little disapointed because one of the main reasons I went down there was so my kids could see Claire and Lily and so I could visit with my sisters. God made me realize that that wasnt all there was to it. I have new friends (well renewed old friendships.)

We heard lots of good lessons and singing. I think the one that stood out most in my mind was the one Paul gave Sunday. It was over ATTITUDE. I will have to put it on here as a post. But my point is, I have heard that lesson several times and it never hit home like it did Sunday. I mean it just hit right where it needed too. For those of you that were there and seen that I wasnt one of the many (and I mean too many to count ) that went up for prayers, I was going to. My 4 yr old told me to stay there. HAHA She did not want to go up there because her daddy was crying. I hope all of you know that I need the prayers too.

My point is. Yes it is hard at Church Camp with little ones, they dont get their naps always, they are cranky in church, they dont always mind, they get dirty, they get off schedule a little bit, but they get straightened back out in a couple of days. they wash, and they can be held when cranky and moody. I would rather have been there sick and tired than not at all and missed the wonderful lessons and fellowship that we had. DId I mention i didn not have a husband there at all not even at night to fix bottles. lol......

Next.....Study time......I did not get up early last week, I stayed up so late pressing shirts and then visiting with a few that were still up and watching to make sure kids didnt sneak out that I was too exauseted to get up early. I did pray when I got up and I did study with my fellow christians at night so I guess I did study. I will try to get back on track this week, I have had a cold or the flu or something and am still not feeling well.

Honor Your Husband --------------I did not have very much time to honor my husband this past week. But I guess pressing tshirts while he was gone was all I could do. Our Marriage is going through one of those rough times that I cant explain. Too much work, not enough talking, bedrooms not that great cause we are both tired, etc.etc...Please pray for us. We need it right now.

I did not take any pictures at Church camp. I kinda got disheartened about them without my other two nieces there. I guess I should have taken pics of my other two nieces and nephews but it just didnt seem right to take pics of some and not all. Oh Well, Maybe next year.

I guess I need to go though. lots to do today and not enough time.

Love You all and Prayers to all

Thank You to All my Support at Church Camp.
Love You

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm sorry things are so tough right now Crystal. The valleys of life, and marriage, are never easy but it will turn around. I pray that you're able to be honoring amidst the tough times.

cryssi said...

Thank You Christine. I need the prayers. I am trying to be honoring and it will get better. It is just a rough spot. I have to admit I have been pretty lucky, my marriage has had more hills than valleys. So I guess I cant complain too much.