I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Recipe, Heart Stoppin Potatoes.

Here is a recipe for some potatoes that Paul came up with a few weeks ago. We have had several people tell us that they love them and want the recipe. So here it is.

Several Potatoes. Washed with skin left on
Season All
Italian Seasoning
Beef & Pork Rub (this is what we use but we have had others tell us they tried a different kind. As long as it is a meat seasoning I think it would turn out okay.)
Butter
Bacon Bits
Cheese. (Grated)

Slice Potatoes very thin (we use our meat slicer and come out with very thin disc.) Coat a baking pan with butter. put in potatoes. Sprinkle seasoning on top. The amount of potatoes and seasoning are up to you and what you like. We use a little bit more of the season all and a little less of the Beef and Pork and a generous amount of the Italian. Put a couple of spoonfuls of butter on top of potatoes. Cover with foil and either bake or put on the grill for about 30 min. I sometimes bake mine at 450 for about 45 minutes. You want them to be tender. Remove cover with grated cheese and bacon bits and enjoy. I really dont want potatoes any other way now. lol....

We have made them with low fat butter and cheese for my fatherinlaw and he likes them too. (or so he says. ) Anyway, just thought I would share this with you.

I am going to try and get a couple of more recipes up here later. I dont know though I have cranky kids.

Love and Prayers.

No comments: