I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Giants


There is a lot of talk going around about a book called "Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado. I have seen and heard about it and wanted to read it before but just never felt called to read it (or found the money to buy it). But then this past week, it seems like everywhere I turn this book keeps popping up. I read a post at Jenns about it and then my sister wrote a post about it. I am really really encouraged by these post and am going to buy it this weekend (Paul does not get paid until tommorow. )


I really feel like I need to read this book and see if it will help me gain some perspective on things. I keep trying to remember to give it all to God and he will carry it for me. My sone told me today that if I just let him he would carry me through my troubles. Like the footprints poem. So I am going to try to do that.


Anyway, I hope to buy the book and start reading it. I'll let you know how it goes. I also have been seeing a Goals list. 101 goals in 1001 days. I am hoping to do this. I just need to find the time to write a goals list. (grins).


Love and Prayers

Crystal

2 comments:

javamamma said...

Sounds like a good book. I like Max Lucado. Enjoy!

Jules said...

We haven't started on it yet but can't wait! Hope you enjoy it, too! :o) Love ya