I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, February 16, 2008

UPDATE ON MOM!

I just returned from the hospital a little bit ago (Paul watched the kids so I could go check on my momma..he went and then came home so I could go.) and Momma Darlene is doing better. She did have a small stroke but she is not having any paralisis (sp) from it. The only thing is her speech is a little slurred (she bit her tongue really bad) and her memory is really really short. She is still really disoriented and cant remember alot from minute to minute but other than that she is doing great. They are still going to keep her for a few days. My Brother in law is staying with her at night and then we are all taking turns during the day.

Thank You all for your prayers and keep them coming, we could really use them right now.

Love and prayers
Crystal

2 comments:

javamamma said...

Glad your mother-in-love is doing better. I'll continue to pray for complete healing.

Misty said...

Hey girl, I'm sorry your mother in law has been sick, but glad to know that she is better. I hope that she continues to improve and regains full health again soon. Take care. YBF Misty