I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Happenings...(Imagine that at my house..lol)

I just thought I would do an update post. Mom is home(she came home last monday) and is doing so much better. About the only thing left is her back is really really sore. We got her some therma care heat pads to wear around and she said they helped alot. Papa said she was liable to start doing too much because she felt so good. But I know her, it is not like her to sit around and be waited on but she will take it easy...If nothing else, so she can play with grandbabies...(she is a wonderful granny by the way in addition to a wonderful mother..)

She also said thanks for all the prayers. They really worked.

I was going to post about a book that I was reading but Jack stole it from me and he is really enjoying it so I dont want to steal it back right now.

Alaina is doing so much better today. I ended up taking her to the doctor wednesday and she had n ear infection but not much else besides just allergies. Her amazing nurse practitioner gave her som antibiotic ear drops and she is feeling much better.

I have been falling behind so much on school stuff. The girls keep asking me if they can do school and I have to tell them no because I have to get supper going or the laundry needs put up. We also run around alot. Just doing errands and stuff. Alot of people think they inconvenience me when they ask me to do stuff or to keep their kids (they dont I love doing things for people and keeping kids...) I tried for a while to stay home and get my kids on a perfect schedule. It dont work. So I have decided to just try to do the best I can and kinda take schooling on the road...I mean we already do alot of school on the road..(ie..."what color is the grass, what color is the sky...how many white cars are in the parking lot, how many red shirts do you see in the office, what letter does that start with...what shape is that light...) But this week, i have a couple of appointments and I think I am going to take Kylies phonics book with us and take Alaina a library book. I have this fear of them playing with the toys in the doctors office and at the wic office and stuff in the stores. I am so afraid that they will get sick. But thank God and pray that it continues, we have not gotten the flu this year. I hope and pray that we dont end up with it.

We dont really have anything else going on around here, Just alot of cleaning for this weekend. Jason turns 1 and we are having a little party for him here at the house.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

2 comments:

javamamma said...

Yay for a bunch of good reports!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday, March 1st to Jase-baby! lol. Love you, Jason and miss you very much, bet you are huge now and into everything!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shame on you, sis, for not having a "perfect" schedule! haha. Who does?

Love ya,

Sis