I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged

Okay I've Been Tagged! Thanks Julie!

** Here are the rules**

A) Post the rules at the beginning

B) Answer the questions about yourself

C) Tag 5 people to do the same

1-- What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
Pretty boring. I was a junior in high school. Working for my mom. And doing what all teenagers do....dating..(ewww). lol.

2--Snacks I enjoy.
Well lets see. Like my sister, I like pickles and pickle juice (same here, basketball concession stands..lol) I like rice cakes with honey, fruit, celery and peanut butter, and oh yeah...Popcorn (like you get at a concession stand... :) )

3--5 things on my to do list.

1) Finish dresses for girls 2) grade Jacks school work 3) finish reading "Marriage Gods Way" (cant remember the exact title or author) second time through 4) Finish reading the Little House Series to the girls 5) Spend time with Paul tonight after the kids are asleep.

4--Things I would do if I became a Billionaire.
1) Provide the money to finish our Church Building. 2) Provide the money to finish Church Camp 3) Give money to my parents and parent in laws to pay bills (and of course buy whatever else they wanted.) 4) Give all my siblings money.. 5) Buy lots of hunting land for my husband and son. 6) Buy my son a truck... 7) Buy my Husband a truck. 8) Put money back in a trust for my kids to have someday. 9) Give to needy people (adults and children alike) 10) Give to help support homeschooling. 11) Buy me a Nissan Altima.

5-- Three Habits Good or Bad.
1) I nag on my husband a lot..(trying to get better) 2) I eat way too much Chocolate 3) I love DR. Pepper (Wait thats an addiction not a habit) :)

6) Five places I've lived.
1) My mom and dads house 2) Idabel, Ok 3) Westville, Ok 4) Ringold, Ok 5) Here.. Hey I have lived five different places.lol

7) Places I've worked at. 1) My moms business...2) Piggly Wiggly 3) The high school that we went to. 4) Wal-Mart 5) Day Care 6) Cafe 7) My moms and brother in laws diesel shop 8) My home business with my husband. 9) Like Julie said, the best job I've had so far....being a Mom and a Wife.

8) Things people dont know about me. *I know the basics of installing doors and hardware in commercial buildings. * I can run a drill press, grinder, and chop saw.....not a cutting torch..(Julie you got one on me) * I like Star Trek. * I cant hardly run anymore because of old basketball injuries..(my knee doesnt like to even stretch or walk fast.) * I struggle every week to make it on our budget. * I often struggle about going to Church. Its not that I dont want to go. I just sometimes struggle with making my self go. * We dont have cable.

People I tag.

I dont have 5 but here goes.

Misty

Kelli

and whoever else is reading this that wants to do it.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

This is funny, you made me laugh! :o) Now I have to go do one more of my "many talents", hoe the garden! haha.

~Love you,
Sis